Find a tenant in 28 days or your money back!

Real, personal support, in one click

Whether you are a first-time landlord or seasoned pro, our team of positive problem-solvers collectively draw on decades of shared industry experience, to give you the personal lettings support you need.

As a landlord of several properties, it has been a breath of fresh air to find a company that goes above and beyond to give such a personal and professional service.

Caroline Blake, Landlordstars
Human centered

We strive to build relationships with our landlords and tenants.

Focused on you

We listen before we talk, then deliver support tailored to you.

Exceptional service

We continuously develop our knowledge, to share with you.

Integrity at our core

We give transparent, honest advice that fits your needs.

Smarter letting for good landlords

In 2008, feeling frustrated by an overly-complex, outdated lettings process, Jonathan Daines founded – to give landlords a better alternative to traditional high street agents.

Since then, we've listened to our customers, taken their feedback on board, and worked tirelessly to exceed their expectations – making our plans, products, platform, and service the best they can possibly be.

We’ve come a long way since 2008, but our core values of passion and integrity still run through everything we do, and we continue to put our customers first.

Always in good company


From humble beginnings

From scribbled notes in our founder's bedroom, an idea was born. Growth was steady and organic at first, as landlords were skeptical about letting online.

Today, we have over 20,000 registered landlords across England, Scotland and Wales, an experienced team of lettings experts, and an advanced rental management platform, built for landlords.

And we're not done yet. As Proptech leaders, we're constantly listening, learning, and growing – to innovate, and help shape the future of renting.

Peter Baston

Private landlord

“Very very impressed with lettingaproperty. They offer a very personal, and caring service even though they have such a large customer base. They have often gone above and beyond to support my requests, and, like to today turned around a request in under 2 hours. The price is very fair for the service and standard of service. They are diligent people who seem to genuinely care about the property and offer lots of advice. I can only see myself moving my other properties to them in the near future!”
Read more Google reviews

Working hard and loving life

Our team is an enthusiastic and hard-working bunch, dedicated to helping landlords and tenants achieve their rental goals. But that doesn’t mean we’re 'all work and no play'.

From ‘bring your kids to work day’ to cheese and wine nights, and competitive rounders games, we foster a healthy work-life balance and ensure our team has fun, with the rewards and recognition they deserve.

Still serving our first landlord

In 2009, Judith Bailey was looking to let out her home. Fed up with the same old high street options, with outdated methods and underwhelming service, she wanted something more. It was time do things on her terms – then she found

Judith was the first landlord we ever worked with. We gave her a low-cost alternative to the high street, with no hidden extras. We helped her successfully find a tenant and supported her throughout the process. We're still helping Judith manage her property to this day.

Giving back and helping others

Throughout the year, we organize and participate in fundraising events – big and small – to raise money for causes that are near and dear to our team.

This includes completing the Three Peaks Challenge in aid of the Marine Conservation Society, climbing the Yorkshire Peaks for Help for Heroes, collecting over 500 books for Books 2 Africa, and supporting Ukraine's Disasters Emergency Committee.

We're passionate about improving life for our team, our customers, and the wider community, while minimizing our environmental impact.


How much rent can I earn from my property?

Get an instant rental valuation and market assessment using data from Rightmove, Zoopla and PrimeLocation.