This 3 bedroom property to rent on Newbold Road in Newbold, Chesterfield, S41 is not currently being advertised by the private landlord. To find similar apartments, flats or houses to rent directly from private landlords in Chesterfield that are available, click the green button and continue your search.Property to Rent in Chesterfield
3 Bedroom Terraced to Rent by Private Landlord on Newbold Road
Newbold, Chesterfield, S41Moving to Newbold, Chesterfield, S41? Get removal quotes instantly.
3 Bedroom Terraced to rent on Newbold Road, Chesterfield by private landlord.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Terraced to rent
- Available 11|11|2020
- 6 Month minimum rental
- 1 bathrooms
It is worth noting that although this is a mid-terrace house it has access to the rear garden via a covered alleyway between houses, leading from the front drive (no need to cross neighbour's garden to get access).
Comprising of: Dining Kitchen (of which many features are NEW) with cream 'Shaker' style fitted units and mahogany effect worktop; 1 & 1/2 stainless steel kitchen sink with mixer tap; grey brick-style splashback tiles; breakfast bar with space for 6 diners; Range cooker with 3 electric ovens (incl. plate warming oven) and 5 ring gas hob; extractor fan; integrated dishwasher; space & plumbing for washing machine; space for tall fridge/freezer; storage/pantry room; window blind; wood effect vinyl floor.
Living room - spacious and bright room; venetian window blind; NEW carpet
Landing leading to -
- Double bedroom
- Two single bedrooms (one in particular would be very suitable for use as a home office)
- All with NEW carpets.
- Bathroom NEWLY fitted - incl. shower cubicle; toilet; sink vanity unit with overhead mirrored cabinet;
towel radiator; wood effect vinyl flooring
GARDEN - REAR
The rear garden is a very attractive feature of this property, as it is spacious with both lawn and flower beds, and has an uninterrupted view over the surrounding fields all the way over to Old Whittington.
There is a patio area next to the house and two separate outbuildings for storage of garden appliances/furniture.
Parking space for one car on the front drive.
* Newbold is a popular suburb of Chesterfield, with the attraction of easy access to shops, schools, a park, general public facilities as well as being on the edge of the beautiful Peak District.
* The very well regarded St. Mary's High School is only a 5min walk away
* Holmebrook Valley Park is just across the road
* There is a bus stop only meters away from the property, servicing Chesterfield (10mins journey) to Dronfield (30mins)
* Chesterfield town centre 7 mins by car
* M1 (junction 29) 15mins by car
This is a privately let house (advertised through LettingaProperty.com) and the tenancy will be managed by myself, the landlord. I am a member of the National Residential Landlords Association and abide by their strict code of practice, in the best interests of both the tenant and the landlord. You can therefore be assured of a well maintained property and a great tenant/landlord relationship. We respectfully ask that our tenants hold the same values of care for the property and the neighbours.
Thank you for taking an interest in our advert.
No smoking inside ...
No pets ...
Proof of income and affordability required ...
** Available NOW
** Rent £695pcm
** Cash deposit £800 required (held in a secure Deposit Protection Scheme)
** We do not charge any admin fees **
Property Reference ID: 11106