This 1 bedroom property to rent on Westminster Bridge Road in 102 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 is not currently being advertised by the private landlord. To find similar apartments, flats or houses to rent directly from private landlords in London that are available, click the green button and continue your search.Property to Rent in London
1 Bedroom Apartment to Rent by Private Landlord on Westminster Bridge Road
102 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1Moving to 102 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1? Get removal quotes instantly.
1 Bedroom Apartment to rent on Westminster Bridge Road, London by private landlord.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Apartment to rent
- Available 11|01|2021
- 6 Month minimum rental
- 1 bathrooms
* 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
* 3rd Floor, Spectacular ‘London Eye’ Views
* Bright and Fully Modernised
* Bike Storage
* Communal Gardens
* Waterloo and Lambeth North Stations nearby
A stunning 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in the very sought-after Century House, a conversion of the former MI6 Building.
This bright and modern apartment is set on the 3rd floor of this purpose built block and is offered in fantastic condition with a double bedroom, a fully modernised bathroom and an open-plan living room with wonderful panoramic views of The London Eye.
Perfect for City workers or those looking to enjoy a quintessential urban lifestyle; theatres, cinemas, restaurants and all other necessary amenities are only minutes away by foot in The Cut and Lower Marsh market.
Residents can enjoy facilities including beautiful communal gardens and bike storage. With the development ideally located near to Borough Market, the Houses of Parliament and the Southbank Centre, there is no shortage of attractions to be enjoyed.
Lambeth North and Waterloo stations are ideally located giving easy access to the City. A truly rare and attractive property.
* Minimum 6 month let
* Offered furnished
* Professionals only
* No pets
* No sublets (including Airbnb)
* Water rates included, electricity and other bills excluded
* EPC Rating B
• Washing Machine • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Open plan • Private Development • Zone 1 • Beautiful tree lined street • Dehumidifier
Places of Interest Locally:
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.2 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.24 miles
- Waterloo Station - 0.32 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 0.82 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 0.85 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 0.89 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.01 miles
- City of London School - 1.06 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 1.09 miles
- London Bridge Station - 1.17 miles
- Gatwick Express - 1.41 miles
- Victoria Station - 1.42 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.64 miles
- Royal Artillery Memorial - 1.76 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 1.87 miles
Property Reference ID: 12195