This 1 bedroom property to rent on Foljambe Road in Chesterfield, S40 is not currently being advertised by the private landlord. To find similar apartments, flats or houses to rent directly from private landlords in Chesterfield that are available, click the green button and continue your search.Property to Rent in Chesterfield
1 Bedroom Flat to Rent by Private Landlord on Foljambe Road
Chesterfield, S40Moving to Chesterfield, S40? Get removal quotes instantly.
1 Bedroom Flat to rent on Foljambe Road, Chesterfield by private landlord.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Flat to rent
- Available 25|10|2021
- 6 Month minimum rental
- 1 bathrooms
Foljambe Road was converted into three flats in 2013. This top floor flat has great views over Brampton up to the Holymoorside hills. It has been designed to meet current building standards for energy efficiency and insulation levels, thus reducing your fuel bills! As it is a converted loft space, would suit an individual or couple moving into their first home, as space is limited for furniture.
High standard throughout, this property comes unfurnished and benefits from:
* Double bedroom
* Open plan Kitchen/Living Room including electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor and small breakfast bar
* Bathroom with electric shower, sink and toilet
* Private garden area with patio (for use by your flat only)
* Accessed via private stairwell from 1st to 2nd floor
* Combi boiler Gas central heating with double radiators
* Double glazing
* Views extending to hills above Holymoorside
* Ample permit holder parking available immediately outside and visible from the flat
* Neutral carpet and wood-effect vinyl flooring
* Freshly decorated throughout
Very central Chesterfield location with great transport access to surrounding area:
- 5mins walk into town centre
- regular bus service into and out of Chesterfield
- 10mins walk to bus station
- 20mins walk to train station
- 10 mins drive to M1
Lidl & Morrison’s supermarket within easy walking distance. A huge variety of Cafes, Takeaways, Pubs and cosmopolitan local shops available on the popular Chatsworth Road just around the corner.
NO smokers ...
Small pets considered (NO dogs owing to small space and risk of noise disturbance to flats below)
Rent £400 pcm. Deposit of £460 required (held in a Deposit Protection Scheme).
** We do not charge any admin fees **
As landlords, we are members of the National Residential Landlords Association (NRLA) and obide by their code of practice. We will use the NRLA to carry out a Tenant Check (reference) on any prospective tenant on our behalf and at our cost.
This is a very clean and well looked after property. We would like to keep it this way with any future tenants. Thank you for taking an interest in our advert.
AVAILABLE FROM 25th OCTOBER
** PLEASE NOTE THAT VIEWINGS CAN NOT BE DONE UNTIL AFTER 8th OCTOBER. PLEASE ONLY SEND AN ENQUIRY IF THIS TIMESCALE SUITS YOU **
Property Reference ID: 2811