If you are looking to find a Tenant fast, then we would recommend you consider a Zoopla Premium Listing.
What do I get with a Zoopla Premium Listing?
Your Zoopla Premium listing:
- Will attract more property detail views and enquiries
- Can help speed up the letting process
- Will display five additional photographs
- Will show an enhanced listing with a highlighted background
When do we recommend a Zoopla Premium Listing?
In our experience, a Zoopla Premium Listing should be used if one or more of the following conditions are true:
- The property being advertised is in an area with a high density of available properties. i.e. some locations in London will have 200 available properties within a ¼ mile radius. With that many properties available, an advert will need all it can get to be noticed.
- If the property is of a premium price point – a premium listing will attract more attention
- If the property has been on the market for more than 2 weeks we would suggest a boost to the advert by applying a Zoopla Premium Listing and considering the rental price.
- If the property has particularly good images, the Premium Listing will make the most of the images by showing 3 in the main search result rather than a single image