You are here

Non-Resident Landlord Address

A UK address is provided for Landlords that are Non-Resident outside of the UK. This is an annual service fee and includes forwarding official post.

We provide a 'Non-Resident Landlord Address' service which can be used on Tenancy Agreements to satisfy Section 48 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 and allow the Tenant to be able to send letters or notices to.  Once received, we will forward on the communication to the Landlord wherever they are located in the world. 

with postcode
(per annum)

Frequently asked questions

Have you considered these:

Tenancy Deposit Protection

The Tenant's deposit (5 weeks rent) is requested and registered with the Deposit Protection Scheme and we will issue the legal prescribed information.