Landlord Home Emergency provides cover for costs incurred for any contractor type carrying out emergency repairs to your rented property.
This cover can be added as a benefit to any of our letting plans and is included under our Complete Plan, providing landlords with up to £500 of cover per claim should an emergency arise.
Assistance is available 24/7, 365 days a year from fully qualified tradesmen who are able to attend the property in the event of an insured emergency.
In addition to the above, our landlord home emergency cover includes:
- 365, 24/7 emergency helpline for landlords and tenants
- No excess payment required
- Unlimited number of claims (up to £500 per claim including parts, labour and VAT)
- Calls answered with courtesy in a UK based call centre
- Full UK coverage with thousands of trades people
What is covered?
- An emergency related to the security, roofing or pest control to an insured property
- Sudden and unexpected failure or damage to:
- Internal Plumbing systems
- Fixed heating systems
- Drainage systems
- Domestic central heating systems
- Domestic electrical wiring systems
- Internal fixed gas supply
- Water supply
What do I do to Claim?
Firstly, you must read both Landlord Home Emergency key facts and the Policy wording document to ensure you have an insured event.
Once you are sure your situation is covered by the insurance then call 0333 241 3365 stating your property address and the insurer Motorplus.
More on our Lettings Plans and where Home Emergency Cover is included.
Please note that this Landlord Home Emergency Cover is not a Maintenance or Repair Contract