You are here
We're on a mission to build the best team in the industry! If you’re looking for an exciting, upbeat, ‘wonder where the day went’ company to get involved in then perfect, we are a match!
We are looking for an ambitious Valuations Manager to join our passionate team and growing business. The role is offered on a full time, permanent basis working 40 hours per week; 5 days out of 7 with occasional Saturdays. We're looking for experienced Lettings Negotiators/Valuers who are particularly suited to generating new business in very tough markets.
What's on offer?
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £24,000 per annum with OTE of up to £30,000 plus monthly bonus scheme and benefits:
- Monthly bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- 3% matched pension
- Range of flexible benefits and recreational days out of the office
About the Valuation Manager
Your role will be to look after potential and current customer needs. Not only do we want you to offer the best you can in terms of service and support to them, we want you to play an important role helping our clients choose the right service for them.
Within our Sales team, as a Valuations Manager, your responsibilities will include generating new business from the nations Landlords. That’s right, this is an office-based position with no property visits required. Your role will encompass the valuation of properties and on-boarding of landlords based throughout the UK. You should enjoy autonomy and flourish in unstructured selling roles and be pressure oriented and push to move the sale along quickly, preferring short-term sales cycles.
Our Valuation Managers typically display these characteristics:
- Good, confident telesales communication skills essential
- Experience as a Lettings Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency or Lettings Agency a plus but not necessary
- The ability to convert business opportunities with good rapport
- Have a positive work ethic
- Extremely competitive, ambitious and goal-oriented
- Tackles projects and situations aggressively
- Enjoys overcoming objections/resistance and achieving goals in the face of obstacles
- Is very independent, persistent and decisive
- Is restless, driving and energetic
- Has a sense of urgency to get things done quickly
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Is friendly, sociable and out-going
- Enjoys working with and selling ideas to people
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Valuations Manager then send in your CV and covering letter today!
With passion and integrity, the people at LettingaProperty.com aspire to make renting easy by supporting our landlords and tenants to better understand and manage the rental process online.
Matthew and Jonathan Daines
Founders of LettingaProperty.com
“Excellent, friendly and very professional service. They helped me through the entire process, ‘holding my hand’ and advising me in all aspects of renting a property: advertising, advising about the right rental price, finding a tenant, drafting the contract, then collecting the rent and handling renewals.”
- Suzy Mills
We make renting simple, secure and intuitive.
LettingaProperty.com began in 2008 when brothers Jonathan and Matthew Daines teamed up to create an evolutionary online lettings business aimed at servicing today’s landlords and tenants.
HR Business Partner
UX / UI Lead Designer
SEO & Affiliate Manager