You are here

What will the Landlord Home Emergency Cover pay for?

The Landlord Home Emergency Cover will pay for a temporary repair in the event of:

  • Burst pipes or sudden leakage which is likely to cause damage to the policyholder’s property or contents
  • Complete heating or hot water failure
  • Failure of any of the mains supplies of water, gas or electricity
  • Blockage, breaking or flooding of drains or sewers
  • Inoperable toilet where no other toilet is available in the policyholder’s property
  • Failure of or damage to the property’s external locks, doors or windows which affects the security of the property
  • Failure of the roofing, down-piping or guttering and water and damage being a likely result of such failure
  • Infestation of pests
  • Will cover permanent repair if more cost effective