Landlord’s Insurance is insurance cover which safeguards the landlord against certain financial losses. The short answer to the question is yes, yes, yes! With the ever increasing demand for rental property, landlords need to safeguard their properties, and their rental income, against any eventuality. A general policy will include cover against subsidence, storms, floods, malicious damage, [...]
UK Landlords Living Abroad It’s a well known fact that more and more UK citizens are moving abroad, this could be for a number of reasons including cheaper living costs, higher paid employment or perhaps just a change of scenery and warmer climes, but this poses the problem of what to do with the property [...]
Last week’s newsletter article “Tenants struggling with Paying rent” was our hottest topic. It has warranted a Part II article with options where lettingaproperty.com can provide uneasy landlords with some help. Demand for rental property is soaring, largely due to the difficult mortgage market facing young house movers and first-time buyers. This, in turn, has [...]
- Landlords, protect your pipes from freezing December 18, 2008
- Landlords Please don’t be a victim of changes to Tenancy Deposit Protection Legislation December 19, 2012
- Is a tenancy agreement legally binding if it is not in writing? June 10, 2011
- Tenants on Housing Benefit are turning to Private Landlords September 2, 2011
- Office of Fair Trading welcomes ruling over unfair Foxtons terms July 14, 2009
- Smarter Letting Online – The message to NLA members in May / June’s edition of UKLandlord magazine! May 16, 2013
- BBC Watchdog Report – Actor Nigel Havers cheated by high street letting agent May 15, 2013
- Queens Speech to outline Landlord’s responsibilities with illegal immigrant tenants May 8, 2013
- Birmingham City Council have sent a strong message to landlords who let in the city. April 29, 2013
- Cash strapped Councils have found a new way to raise funds from HMO Property investors and landlords! April 22, 2013
- Mikey: Looking good folks! Nice use of graphics :)...
- Letting a Property: Michelle, Thank you for your question. If yo...
- michelle magnus: Can you please advise me, if I have a long term, r...
- Letting a Property: Hi C Giles, a good idea keeping a “next of kin” co...
- Edna M: This is ridiculous. what next?...