You are here

Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)

Landlord Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) and inspections for rental properties are carried out by our team of nationwide Gas Safe registered engineers.

Landlords are required to hold a valid Gas Safety Certificate where a rental property has a gas supply to an appliance or the central heating is fired by gas.  Gas Safety Regulations 1998 states that the Gas Safety Certificate is to be renewed every 12 months.

i.e. cooker, fireplace, boiler
with postcode
(prices from)

Frequently asked questions

Ordering instructions

  • Select the number of appliances and whether you require a boiler service
  • Add the Gas Safety Certificate to your shopping cart
  • Existing users sign in and new users create an account to proceed
  • Make payment and checkout securely (visa credit and debit cards accepted)
  • Check your email for further instructions

Have you considered these:

Fixed Wiring Test (EICR)

Periodic electrical safety inspection testing of rental properties fixed wiring circuits conducted by our nationwide network of electrical engineers.


We're here to help

Chat online or call 0333 577 8888 - Mon to Fri, 9am-5.30pm.


Excellent Service With Personal Touch

The actual packages are good value with the different services offered. I like the tailor made contract is done for you and signed electronically and the supply of the Inventory a good help, saves time and looks professional.

Excellent Service

The website is easy to use and service is efficient and quick. My property always rents out quickly.

Excellent Service

All the staff were very willing and ready to help out were needed.

Fast and efficient service.

I had my fat rented in just a matter of weeks and the staff were extremely helpful and efficient throughout the entire process.

Excelent Service, Great Results!

05/11/2015 were customer focussed, helpful and un-pushy from the start. The Bronze Package with tenant referencing suited my needs exactly.